PRESS RELEASES
SPECIAL PERFORMANCE ENGINE OIL

[Nexen Speed Racing 1R] EXXA GT-200 Kim Tae-won, Paul position to win

Writer: EXXA.    Date: Date2018-04-25 20:00:42    Hit: 680.    Comment: 0.

05d8fa8081f6a75bdcce6b0c188301ae_1524653951_703.jpg

Kim Tae-won of Procido won the "EXXA GT-200" class at the opening of '2018 Nexen Speed ​​Racing' sponsored by Nexen Tire and sponsored by Korea Speed ​​Racing in the Korea International Permanent Circuit (1 lap = 3.045km) I won the finish. It was the class that was the most smoothly finished class that opened the day.

Kim Tae-won made the fastest lap time of 1 minute 29 seconds 411 in the preliminary 'EXXA GT-200' which was held in the morning and passed the finish line without taking a lead in the afternoon's finals (22 minutes 42 seconds 224). Yoo Jae-kwang (Best Make, 2min 43sec 504) followed Kim Tae-won and Kim Tae-ho (SK Zick Racing Team & Club Chevy), who started the final in the 6th grid, led the team in third place (22.43.936) .

The GT-200 class, one of the main events of Nexen Speed ​​Racing, has changed its title sponsorship this year. Universal Oil, sponsored by the Nexen Speed ​​Racing GT-200 class from this year, is a company specialized in the production of lubricants and greases, EXXA RACER engine oil, which is introduced through NEXEN SPEED RACING, is EXXA's exclusive engine oil for exclusive use in top line racing.

Kim Tae-won, who won the opening game, said, "I had oil on the circuit in the third lap of the 10th lap and almost hit the player who had followed the spin, but I was able to avoid the accident thanks to the team members' radio. In the second round, I will aim to complete the pit stop penalty and finish it. "

Regarding the EXXA engine oil used in the race on this day, "The ability to maintain steady acceleration was never far behind other oils. I checked the oil after 14 laps and it was good enough to be used in the next round. After putting the oil, the noise was reduced and the car was very soft. "

All: 8 (1/1Page)